For this November, I was introduced to a photo journal project called #MyThankful30, hosted by Feed Your Craft. She came up with 30 prompts to show gratitude throughout November. I loved the idea of this project and decided to jump right in using supplies I already have (because I seem to have A LOT :P).
#MyThankful30 Journal Supplies
After rifling through my supplies, I finally decided on the following:
- Studio Calico Oak Hill Lodge Traveler’s Notebook Kit (October Subscription):
- Double-sided Traveler’s Notebook with various papers
- Various 3/4 in circular stickers
- Flower and leaf die cuts
- Transparency die cuts
- Crayola Supertip Markers (in matching colours to the kit above)
- Various washi
- Studio Calico Mega Date Stamp
- Brilliance pigment ink in graphite black
- Memento Luxe pigment ink in wedding dress
- White Sakura Gelly Roll in size 10
- Stamp sets:
- Feed Your Craft Lined Up (sold out)
- Feed Your Craft Daily Details
- Lawn Fawn Harold’s ABCs
- Studio Calico Super Mom set (no longer available)
Feed Your Craft has kits available related directly to this project, but, as mentioned above, I am trying to use what I have.
Below I have included a gallery of my layouts so far. At the end of November, I’ll include the entire journal as well as my journaling. If you’re interested in my process, I have uploaded a YouTube video for my Favourite TV Show layout.
Overall, I am really enjoying this project. It’s a nice, small warm-up heading into December Daily. As I have more traveler’s notebooks gathering dust, I may add more of these projects to the list.
If you’re curious to see exactly what and why I’m thankful for, make sure to subscribe to the blog for updates! If you would like more specifics on how I created any of the layouts, please reach out. I will be happy to share more of my process with you.